A Site One on the Internet Destination
Dining - Casual to Elegant
| " Flip flops to high
heels." - Nancy K. Scott
The Gulf Coast is
famous for fresh seafood. Compiled on this page are only but a few of the
finest restaurants in the area. Read about them here, then go try them out!
Also in this section check out the Home Cooking
|Along the Greater Gulf Coast
This list is targeted to the immediate
regional area between Bay St. Louis, Mississippi and Panama City, Florida. The
restaurants are listed in a "West to East" sequence.
RESTAURANTS / FOOD & BEVERAGE VENDORS:
- Alabama's first and finest farm winery. Perdido Fine Table
Wines include famous Elberta May Wine, Ecor Blanc, and Rosé Cou
& B Pecan Co.
- Pecans make great gifts and at B & B they are fresh from
the farm. Get 'em plain, coated, & candied!
- Mississippi Gulf Coast
Restaurant & Beverage Assoc. Dining Directory
- A comprehensive list of restaurants on the Mississippi
- Dock of
the Bay Restaurant
- Bay St. Louis. Superb dining in a casual atmosphere.
- The Fairhope
- The 107 year old Inn in downtown Fairhope also houses the
most popular restaurant in the downtown area. Rich colors, large palms and
candlelight help provide an elegant backdrop for some of the best dining
- Original Oyster
- Great seafood at the Oyster House locations on Battleship
Parkway and on Hwy. 59 in Gulf Shores
- Old Bay Steamer
- Famous seafood in Fairhope, AL
of the Eastern Shore
- The golden arches of Fairhope
- The Royal Oak
- Fairhope, Alabama. Offers a touch of England on the Eastern
- Dining at Marriott's Grand Hotel
- in Point Clear.
- The Executive
- Pensacola, 25 West Cedar Street Downtown. A legend in premier
dining. See this home page for menus and membership information.
- Jerry's Cajun
- Relaxed dining in a casual New Orleans style atmosphere. Take
- Florribean cuisine on the Emerald Coast of Florida's
- Make your evening or your vacation complete with dinner and a
show at the Breakers
- Dakota's Bar &
- A cool place with a fun, Southwestern decor. Panama City
- A late night menu serving quesadilla, wings, nachos, and
more. Panama City Beach
- 10292 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach. Sensational
seafood and spectacular steaks.
- Rustler's Reef
Restaurant and Lounge
- Panama City Beach. The local's choice in Panama City for over
AREA RESTAURANT CHAINS WITH WEB SITES:
Most of us Gulf-Coasters like to visit
New Orleans, a city known for it's food. The
following sites offer inside information about the local restaurants so that
the New Orleans visitor will have plenty of
opportunity to plan their meals ahead of time.
- The New Orleans
- This site offers a dining guide for the crescent city. Use
the handy "Request Forms" to ask questions or perhaps reserve a dining
- Get information on the city's finest restaurants and a little
background on New Orleans cuisine.
- Mike Perry's
City Guides Online - New Orleans
- Select restaurant lists by type of cuisine and location.
- Cafe du Monde
- Original French Market Coffee Stand - Complete with an online
- Recipes, definitions, tips.
- All cookies, all the time.
- By FoodTV, recipes as aired on television.
- Searchable Online
Archive of Recipes
- 38848 recipes currently indexed in this recipe archive.
- Join up to receive a fresh recipe every day.
- Azteca Foods
- For consumers looking for innovative products, recipes, and
- Recipes for restaurant foods.
- Top Secret
- Relying on "tipsters," this site provides recipes for dishes
found at popular restaurants.
- American Egg
- Incredible Edible Egg Recipes!
- Recipes from the American Dairy Association.
- Dozens of taste-tempting recipes! (And we're not just talking
- Chef Jean
- As you probably know, after his many guest appearances on the
"Today Show", Chef Jean Pierre Brehier is the host and Chef of the
internationally-distributed cooking show "Sunshine Cuisine"
- Food TV
- Television celebrities and their recipes online.
- Master Index to Over 6,972 Food and Cooking-Related Links on
- Milk recipes sponsored by the American Dairy