If you update your home branch it may affect items currently in your cart.
To do our part to manage the spread of the virus, we encourage you to use SiteOne.com or call your branch to place an order and schedule a time for pickup or delivery to the jobsite*. Additionally, SiteOne has implemented the measures listed below to better ensure a safe shopping experience.
- Requiring all SiteOne Associates to wear face coverings inside branches, warehouses, offices, vehicles and outside in branch yards where 6 ft. social distancing cannot be maintained
- Asking customers to follow all state and local face covering legal requirements while in branches and offices
- Reducing non-essential travel for associates and canceling events and company gatherings to help limit exposure
- Asking associates not to travel to any high-risk areas identified by the CDC, and for those that do, to remain away from the workplace for 14 days
- Curbsite Pickup and Jobsite Delivery
- Practice Social Distancing Using SiteOne.com
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Sanitizing and disinfecting checkout areas, equipment, restrooms and other shared areas on a regular basis
- Equipping all locations with additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies and instruction on how to properly disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Displaying hygiene reminder signage for associates and customers
- Circulating CDC guidelines for personal hygiene and preventative measures to associates
Beyond safety, we want to make sure your business stays healthy through this difficult time.
We've compiled resources and tips to help your business power through the uncommon obstacles you might face.
SITEONE ONLINE SERVICES AND TOOLS
SiteOne.com helps you keep your projects on track with features such as instant access to your pricing, real-time product availability, and 24/7 online ordering. You can also see your order history and pay your bills online.
During this uncertain time there are several financial resources being made available to small businesses in the green industry. The following are some links to help you navigate the various programs and services available.
- Article: Five Financial Aid Programs to Help Landscape Contractor Business Owners
- US Department of Treasury CARES ACT and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- NALP Financial Resources Guide
- US Department of Treasury Small Business Assistance Resources
- US Small Business Administration Loan and Debt Relief Options
CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION RESOURCES
With things changing rapidly during this time, maintaining open lines of communication with customers and relaying updates is more important than ever. Use the following templates to guide communications, help keep your customers informed, and business growing.
- Value of Landscaping Email Template: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Value of Landscaping Social Media Template: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Safety on the Jobsite Email Template: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Safety on the Jobsite Social Media Template - Short Version: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Safety on the Jobsite Social Media Template - Full Version: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Essential Business Email Template: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Essential Business Social Media Template - Short Version: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Essential Business Social Media Template - Full Version: MS Word | Adobe PDF
Use these trusted industry resources to stay abreast of developments and tips from our experts to keep business moving.
We are prepared to support your business during this unique and challenging time. Earlier this year we leveraged our national distribution network to buy forward for select products and ensure that our branches remain well-stocked to support our customers. For any questions, please contact the SiteOne Customer Service Team at 1-800-SITEONE (1-800-748-3663). We will continue to monitor and update you on any changes to the situation in your local market. Thank you for allowing us to be your green industry partner.
*Note most SiteOne.com pickup orders can be prepared for pickup within half a business day. Delivery orders typically require 24 hours for preparation. Please contact your branch if your project has special timing considerations.