Irrigation professionals can depend on the 1 in. Irritrol 100 Scrubber Valve to effectively throttle or manage flow. Scrubber valves are designed to safely handle chlorine, chloramine, and other aggressive media found in reclaimed and non-potable water systems.
- Completely serviceable and retrofittable
- Internal and external bleed
- Rugged internal plastic and stainless steel parts
- 220 PSI pressure rating
- Innovative continuous scrubbing feature
- Fabric-reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat seal
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Body Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.