For a secure and functional lighting installation, depend on the Unique Multi-Tap Transformer. This transformer features a primary voltage of 120V and a 1120W power rating. It includes a spacious work compartment and has a hidden wire chase, giving users easy access to multiple low voltage cables. It has a vandal-resistant design, keeping the lights protected from tampering. This transformer features louvered vents, which help maintain a cooler temperature for safe operation. It comes complete with an easy access hex tool which is mounted inside the door.
- Easy access hex tool mounted inside the door
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Industry first open top installation capability
- 16/3 SJTW power cord, six ft in length
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- 120 V receptacle for use with timers
- Line voltage wiring compartment for hard wire capability
- Spacious work compartment makes installation easy
- 3/4 inch and 1 inch knock outs on bottom and sides for conduit
- Hidden wire chase allowing trouble-free entrance and access to multiple low voltage cables
- Vandal-resistant, lockable door
|Secondary Voltage||12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, & 22 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.