Pressure surges? Effluent water? Clogging debris? No problem. PESB Series valves offer long life and efficient, troublefree performance—even under harsh conditions. Constructed of heavy-duty, glass-filled nylon, these valves resist clogging. And the PESB model features a patented scrubber to actively fight dirt, debris and particles.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing prevents loss of parts during field service
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10, 35 bars)
- Plastic diaphragm and scrubber components molded of chlorine and chemical resistant plastic material
- Scrubber mechanism scrapes stainless steel screen clean to break down grit and plant material
- Internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box, allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning on the valve at the controller first
- External bleed protects the solenoid ports from debris when system is flushed
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Accommodates optional, field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body, bonnet can be attached and removed easily without damaging threads
- Purple flow control handle standard on PESB-R series valves
|Item||Reclaimed Industrial Scrubber Valve|
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.