Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials, and versatility, the 1800 Series offers a broad selection of pop up heights and nozzle combinations for watering shrubs, small lawns, and irregularly shaped planting areas. All models feature Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism with heavy-duty stainless steel spring for dependable out-of-sight retraction, plus an exclusive co-molded wiper seal for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and extreme environments.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Constructed of time-proven UV resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life
- Pre installed 1800 Pop-Top, flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing and allows for easy nozzle installation
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles - rotary nozzles, U-series, MPR, VAN and XPCN series
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic cage to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Built-in seal-a-matic (SAM) check valve and 45 psi in-stem pressure regulation option
- Pressure activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess flow by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction and withstands corrosion
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler
|Operating Pressure||25 - 70 psi|
|Pressure Regulating||with PRS45 Pressure Regulator|
|Check Valve||and SAM Check Valve|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.