Whether the job calls for a globe or angle valve, PGA Series valves are the right choice. Loaded with features, these heavy-duty PVC valves are economical, easy to install and built to withstand constant 150 psi (10.35 bar) pressure and 2 to 150 gpm (0.45 to 34.05 m3 /h 7.8 to 568 l/m) flows.
- Water tight seal between the body and bonnet for maximum confidence, even in the most extreme conditions
- 24 VAC, 50/60 hz solenoid rating, 0.41 A Inrush current, 0.14 A holding current, 30 - 39 ohm coil resistance
- Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Robust electrical design for quiet performance you can count on
|Connection Size||2 in.|
|Body Material||PVC and Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.