The Valve, Brass, 1 in. Electric, Less Solenoid is a professional way to start, stop, and regulate water flow. This valve features a brass construct, which will resist corrosion and wear for extended use. It has a fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, providing increased resilience and excellent tensile strength. It has an internal manual downstream bleed, so the pressure regulation can be monitored manually without water seeping into the valve box. This valve has a solenoid actuator, so fluid flow can be automatically controlled. It provides superior protection against lightning and is dirty water resistant, ensuring clean and consistent results. This valve comes with a pressure regulator, which functions in manual or electric modes.
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC 50 or 60 hz solenoid, 60 hz 0.12 A in-rush current, 60 hz 0.1 A holding current
- Dirty water resistance
- Pressure regulation (electric or manual) with built in schrader valve for downstream pressure verification
- Pressure regulator can be installed as a service kit without draining the main line
- Precise pressure control option
- External downstream manual bleed
- Internal downstream manual bleed keeps valve box dry and allows for manually setting pressure regulation
- EZReg pressure regulator compatible
- Nearly three times the lightning protection of competitive product
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.