Professionals can depend on the 1 in. Brass Vlv W/Pres Reg to effectively stop, start, and control the flow of water in pipelines. Made of brass, this valve is wear resistant and corrosion proof for extended durability, even in extreme conditions. With fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, it is durable and provides enhanced dimensional stability under excessive compression loads. It features an internal manual downstream bleed, which is equipped with positive stops for open and closed positions, so the valve box stays dry. This valve uses a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, producing a magnetic field to mix or distribute the flow of gas or liquid in a pipe. It features a pressure regulator, which works in manual or electric modes. This dirty-water resistant valve provides excellent protection against lightning for maximum safety in locations with volatile weather conditions.
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC 50 or 60 hz solenoid, 60 hz 0.12 A in-rush current, 60 hz 0.1 A holding current
- EZReg pressure regulator compatible
- Pressure regulator can be installed as a service kit without draining the main line
- Pressure regulation (electric or manual) with built in schrader valve for downstream pressure verification
- Dirty water resistance
- Precise pressure control option
- Internal downstream manual bleed keeps valve box dry and allows for manually setting pressure regulation
- External downstream manual bleed
- Nearly three times the lightning protection of competitive product
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.