Depend on the 1-1/2 Npt Press Reg Brass Valve to efficiently stop, start, and adjust the flow of water in pipelines. Featuring a brass build, this valve is strong and fire resistant for long-term durability, even in extreme environments. It has a fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, which ensures superior toughness and dimensional stability under excessive compression loads. This valve features an internal manual downstream bleed, which stops water from penetrating the valve box, while enabling users to monitor the pressure regulation. It has a solenoid actuator for efficient control of valves through electromechanical operation. This valve features a pressure regulator, which functions in manual or electric modes. This dirty-water resistant valve provides increased protection against lightning, which makes it a safe and reliable option for places with extreme weather.
- Pressure regulator can be installed as a service kit without draining the main line
- Dirty water resistance
- Nearly three times the lightning protection of competitive product
- External downstream manual bleed
- Internal downstream manual bleed keeps valve box dry and allows for manually setting pressure regulation
- Pressure regulation (electric or manual) with built in schrader valve for downstream pressure verification
- Precise pressure control option
- EZReg pressure regulator compatible
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC 50 or 60 hz solenoid, 60 hz 0.12 A in-rush current, 60 hz 0.1 A holding current
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.