For consistent and clean irrigation results, depend on the 2 Ele In Line Brass Ezreg. This valve has a brass build for added strength and durability, even under severe conditions. With fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, it is chemical resistant and provides enhanced dimensional stability under heavy compression loads. It features a manual internal downstream bleed, which is equipped with positive stops for open and closed positions, so water is less likely to penetrate the valve box. This valve has a solenoid actuator, so fluid flow can be dependably controlled. This dirty-water resistant valve provides excellent protection against lightning for maximum safety in locations with volatile weather conditions. It comes with a pressure regulator, which works in manual or electric modes.
- Pressure regulation (electric or manual) with built in schrader valve for downstream pressure verification
- Nearly three times the lightning protection of competitive product
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC 50 or 60 hz solenoid, 60 hz 0.12 A in-rush current, 60 hz 0.1 A holding current
- Pressure regulator can be installed as a service kit without draining the main line
- Internal downstream manual bleed keeps valve box dry and allows for manually setting pressure regulation
- External downstream manual bleed
- Precise pressure control option
- EZReg pressure regulator compatible
- Dirty water resistance
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.