Employ the 1 in. Gl/Angle Valve W/Fc to safely control, regulate, and direct the flow of water in pipelines. With an ABS construct, this valve provides superior chemical resistance, strength, and stability for a longer service life. It has a solenoid actuator, forming a magnetic field, so fluid flow can be shut off and opened. It has a fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, which ensures maximum abrasion resistance and toughness for extended use. This valve features a self-cleaning mechanism and a globe and angle configuration for efficient water distribution and smooth movement through pipes.
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 0.30 A 7.20 VA in-rush volt-amp, 0.20 A 4.80 VA holding volt-amp
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Globe and globe and angle built into one valve
- Robust ABS Material
- High-grade construction
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid
- 750 psi burst pressure
- Debris-resistant models that can operate in the harshest of climates with dirty water
- Fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm provides long-term tear and stretch tolerance
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.