Landscapers can depend on the 1-1/2 in. No Hyp G/An W/Fc to efficiently throttle or manage flow. This valve is made of ABS, providing enhanced temperature resistance, strength, and rigidity for long-term performance. With fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, it is chemical resistant and provides enhanced dimensional stability under high compression loads. It has a solenoid actuator, which allows the flow of liquid or gas in a pipe to be automatically distributed or mixed. This valve enables self-cleaning and is equipped with a globe and angle configuration for efficient water distribution and smooth movement through pipes.
- 750 psi burst pressure
- Fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm provides long-term tear and stretch tolerance
- Globe and globe and angle built into one valve
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 0.30 A 7.20 VA in-rush volt-amp, 0.20 A 4.80 VA holding volt-amp
- High-grade construction
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid
- Debris-resistant models that can operate in the harshest of climates with dirty water
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Robust ABS Material
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.