Landscapers can choose the 1-1/2 in. Elec Globe/Ang W/Fc to safely throttle or regulate flow. With an ABS build, this valve provides enhanced strength, durability, and temperature resistance for long-lasting use. It is equipped with a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, which passes an electric current through the coil, creating a magnetic field to move valves to the desired position. This valve has a fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm, providing improved durability and excellent electrical insulation. It is self-cleaning and features a globe and angle configuration for flexible and reliable water distribution.
- 750 psi burst pressure
- High-grade construction
- Fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm provides long-term tear and stretch tolerance
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 0.30 A 7.20 VA in-rush volt-amp, 0.20 A 4.80 VA holding volt-amp
- Globe and globe and angle built into one valve
- Robust ABS Material
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Debris-resistant models that can operate in the harshest of climates with dirty water
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.