Employ for the 1 in. Elect Globe Vlv W/O Fc residential applications and commercial applications. This valve features a glass-filled Zytel construct, making it sturdy, durable, and abrasion resistant for extended use. It has a rubber diaphragm, which provides increased resilience and excellent electrical insulation. It uses a solenoid actuator so that fluid flow can be automatically controlled. This valve has a manual external bleed, which allows the pressure regulator to be conveniently adjusted while keeping the valve box dry. It features a single-piece diaphragm, which is crucial for reliable, leak-proof closing. This valve is self-cleaning, preventing the entry of physical contaminants for reliable performance and increased longevity. It features manual flow control adjustable to zero for enhanced results.
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- External manual bleed
- Comprehensive inlet and outlet choices flexibility for new installations and retrofit projects
- 18 inch lead wires (electric)
- Low in-rush solenoid
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid provides dependable operation and long life
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero
- Optional flow control allows the ability to adjust the flow of each zone
- Single-piece rubber diaphragm for reliable, leak-tight closing
|Item||In Line Valve|
|Connection Type||MIPT x MIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.