Control lighting systems with the Unique Low Voltage Transformer. This transformer has a primary voltage of 120V and a 500W power rating. It features a vandal-resistant design, making it ideal for use in high-traffic areas. It has a hidden wire chase and is built with a spacious work compartment for a quick and easy installation process. This transformer features louvered vents, which help maintain a cooler temperature for smooth operation. It comes with an easy access hex tool which is mounted inside the door.
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Line voltage wiring compartment for hard wire capability
- Vandal-resistant, lockable door
- Hidden wire chase allowing trouble-free entrance and access to multiple low voltage cables
- Easy access hex tool mounted inside the door
- Spacious work compartment makes installation easy
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- Replaceable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse)
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
|Secondary Voltage||12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.