For fresh and immaculate landscapes, count on the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head. This spray head is used for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. It has a ratcheting riser, which facilitates trouble-free arc adjustment. Equipped with a zero-flush wiper seal, it will enable more sprinklers to work on the corresponding line. It features patented X-Flow technology, minimizing erosion and increasing safety. This spray head has a 2-26 foot operating radius range and a flow rate of 0.05-4.5 gpm. This spray head is a superb irrigation solution for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Includes press regulated, check valve, lavender cap
|Item||Effluent Spray Body|
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
|Pressure Regulating||with Pressure Regulator|
|Check Valve||and Check Valve|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.