For green and pristine outdoor areas, depend on the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head. This spray head can be used for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. It has a zero-flush wiper seal, which minimizes water loss to facilitate more heads per valve. With a ratcheting riser, this spray head allows for hassle-free arc adjustment. It has patented X-Flow technology, which enables component replacement and spray head maintenance without the need to turn off the system. It has a 2-26 foot operating radius range and a flow rate of 0.05-4.5 gpm. This spray head is great for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Includes press regulated, shutoff
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
|Pressure Regulating||with Pressure Regulator|
|Check Valve||and X-Flow|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.