For beautiful and vibrant landscapes, depend on the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head. This spray head is great for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. Featuring a zero-flush wiper seal, this spray head will allow for more sprinklers across the same line. It has a ratcheting riser for smooth and reliable arc adjustment while the sprinkler is operating. This spray head has a low-pressure design for increased efficiency. It features patented X-Flow technology, allowing for easy and convenient spray head maintenance. This spray head has a 2-26 foot operating radius range and a 0.05-4.5 gpm flow rate. It is a perfect choice for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- Low pressure sprinkler less nozzle
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
|Item||Low Pressure Spray Body|
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
|Side Inlet||w/ Side Inlet|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.