Control lighting installations with the Unique Multi-Tap Transformer. This transformer features a primary voltage of 120V and a 600W power rating. It features a vandal-resistant design to prevent tampering. It has louvered vents, which cool the system to prevent it from overheating. This transformer has a spacious work compartment, making it more simple to install and maintain, and a hidden wire chase, giving users easy access to low voltage cables. It includes an easy access hex tool which is mounted inside the door.
- Spacious work compartment makes installation easy
- 3/4 inch and 1 inch knock outs on bottom and sides for conduit
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Vandal-resistant, lockable door
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- Line voltage wiring compartment for hard wire capability
- Replaceable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse)
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Easy access hex tool mounted inside the door
- Hidden wire chase allowing trouble-free entrance and access to multiple low voltage cables
|Secondary Voltage||12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 17 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.