The Toro 640 Golf Rotor provides a superb irrigation choice for athletic fields and golf courses. This golf rotor features a normally open valve-in-head selection and has a radius reduction screw, which facilitates fine-tuning of the spray and secures positive nozzle retention. It is equipped with a check valve and features a gear-drive design for long-lasting use. This golf rotor has a part-circle spray pattern, a 52-58 foot operating radius range, and #42 nozzles. It is an excellent solution for commercial applications and athletic fields.
- Adjustment screw allows up to 25 % radius reduction
- Standard rubber cover minimizes impact damage
- Gear-drive design for longer life
- Small exposed surface diameter
- Vandal-resistant cap with locking set screw
- Basket filter screen to prevent clogging
- A normally open valve-in-head selection allows individual head control
- Check-O-Matic maintains up to 15 ft elevation change
|Operating Radius||52 - 58 ft.|
|Inlet Connection||1 in. FNPT|
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||180 Degrees|
|Pop-Up Height||2-3/8 in. Riser|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.