From commercial applications to sports fields, depend on the Toro 640 Golf Rotor. Covered by a plastic case, this golf rotor is tough and withstands extreme pressure for long-lasting use. It features a normally open valve-in-head selection and has a radius reduction screw for precise spraying. This golf rotor has a check valve and a gear-drive design for a longer service life. It has a part-circle spray pattern, #43 nozzles, and a 13.2-19.4 gpm flow rate.
- Check-O-Matic maintains up to 15 ft elevation change
- Small exposed surface diameter
- Gear-drive design for longer life
- Vandal-resistant cap with locking set screw
- A normally open valve-in-head selection allows individual head control
- Adjustment screw allows up to 25 % radius reduction
- Standard rubber cover minimizes impact damage
- Basket filter screen to prevent clogging
|Operating Radius||56 - 64 ft.|
|Inlet Connection||1 in. FNPT|
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||180 Degrees|
|Pop-Up Height||2-3/8 in. Riser|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.