With the Falcon 6504 rotor, you can have it all -- uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability and durability. Rain Curtain nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes the Falcon 6504 one of the toughest rotors in the field.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles
- Falcon rotors can be ordered from the factory with nozzles pre-installed in case quantities as a special order
- Water lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
- Eight color-coded Rain Curtain, nozzles offer greater design flexibility
- Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas
|Item||Stainless Steel High Speed Rotor|
|Operating Radius||39 - 65 ft.|
|Inlet Connection||1 in. FNPT|
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||20 - 360 Degrees|
|Pop-Up Height||4 in. Riser|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.