Operate outdoor lighting installations with the Unique Multi-Tap Transformer. This transformer has a primary voltage of 120V and an 840W power rating. It features a hidden wire chase and has a spacious work compartment, making maintenance easier. It has louvered vents, which prevent damage to the equipment. This transformer features a vandal-resistant design for improved safety and security. It comes with an easy access hex tool which is mounted inside the door.
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Line voltage wiring compartment for hard wire capability
- Easy access hex tool mounted inside the door
- Spacious work compartment makes installation easy
- Replaceable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse)
- Vandal-resistant, lockable door
- Hidden wire chase allowing trouble-free entrance and access to multiple low voltage cables
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
|Secondary Voltage||12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, & 20 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.