Operate lighting installations with the Unique Multi-Tap Transformer. With a stainless steel enclosure, it is perfect for long-term use. It has a primary voltage of 120V and an 840W power rating. This transformer features louvered vents, which prevent it from overheating and getting damaged. It comes with over-sided colored terminal lugs and a hex tool.
- Power cord - 16/3 SJTW power cord, 6 ft in length
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Primary protection replaceable 3AG time delay (glass slow-blow fuse)
- Oversided colored terminal lugs ideal for multiple connections at each tap
- Hex tool supplied with transformer
- 120 V receptacle for use with timers
- 3/4 inch and 1 inch knock outs on bottom and sides for conduit
- Snap-in photocell ready
|Secondary Voltage||12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, & 20 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.