Efficiently transport water to plants with help from the Netafim Techline Drip Tube. With a polyethylene tube and a silicone diaphragm, it is a durable and dependable choice for outdoor application. It is designed as a one-piece dripline construction, ensuring simple installation and ease of use. This drip tube is designed with an anti-siphon emitter, which prevents suction of ground materials that can lead to blocking.
- Less visually obtrusive 12 mm diameter tubing is less noticeable in landscape installations
- More cost effective in smaller bed areas
- The first anti-siphon emitter in landscape dripline emitter manufactured and successfully used in harsh agricultural applications
- Emitter with anti-siphon feature, prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum
- Flexible UV resistant tubing adapts to any planting area shape - tubing curves at a 6 inch radius
|Drip Tube Type||In-Line Tubing|
|Selling Unit||(Sold per ft.)|
|Tubing Size||12 mm|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.