Rain Bird XFCV Dripline with a heavy-duty 3.5 psi check valve for on-surface applications adds a valuable member to the Rain Bird XF Series of Dripline. The XFCV is the most effective dripline in the industry and is ideal for areas where no other dripline will work. When used in applications where elevation changes exist, the patent-pending check valve keeps the dripline charged, holding 8 feet of hold back. Rain Bird's XFCV offers better uniformity and helps to prevent over-watering at the low-point in the zone, avoiding puddling and water draining from the dripline. It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Barbed Insert Fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings.
- Resists clogging by use of an extra wide flow path combined with a self-flushing action
- Dual-layered tubing (brown over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage
- Rain Bird patent-pending 3.5 psi check valve technology keeps the dripline charged with water at all times
- It accepts Rain Bird easy fit compression fittings, XF dripline barbed Insert fittings and other 17 mm barbed insert fittings
- Low-profile emitter design reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs, simplifying design and reducing installation time
|Drip Tube Type||In-Line Tubing|
|Selling Unit||(Sold per ft.)|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.