The Border Concepts Border Line Landscape Edging is used for grade edging, bed edging, bed divisions, and creating smooth curves. With a durable design, it can stand up to tough conditions and it won't be damaged easily. Featuring a uniform thickness and weight, it will resist movement caused by frost heave. This landscape edging is constructed from steel, which delivers strength, durability, and flexibility.
- Appearance: Creates subtle accents to landscapes with clean lines, smooth curves, and minimal instrusion
- Border line: general purpose, versatile, most popular, basic commercial grade edging for bed edging, paths, and bed divisions
- Standard sizes are 10 ft or 16 ft sections custom shapes and sizes available
- Strength: Resists frost heave, ground movement, and withstands routine landscape maintenance with it's uniform thickness and weight
- Durability: Stronger than aluminum or plastic, will not rot or become brittle in cold weather
- Powder coats are much thinner and prove ineffective when inevitably scratched during installation
- Durable enamel based paint coat for maximum protection
|Dimensions||1/8 in. x 4 in. x 16 ft.|
|Brand Name||Border Concepts|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.