The Border Concepts Border Guard Landscape Edging has a uniform thickness and weight for improved stability during freezing temperatures. Featuring a durable design, it can withstand tough conditions and will ensure that any landscaping project looks professional. This landscape edging is made from steel, which will stay in great shape over time.
- Strength: Resists frost heave, ground movement, and withstands routine landscape maintenance with it's uniform thickness and weight
- Standard sizes are 10 ft or 16 ft sections custom shapes and sizes available
- Durability: Stronger than aluminum or plastic, will not rot or become brittle in cold weather
- Powder coats are much thinner and prove ineffective when inevitably scratched during installation
- Durable enamel based paint coat for maximum protection
- Border guard - General purpose steel edging used for straight run in bed edgings, containing lighter aggregate pathways, and restraining paved or graveled walks and drives
- Appearance: Creates subtle accents to landscapes with clean lines, smooth curves, and minimal instrusion
|Dimensions||3/16 in. x 4 in. x 16 ft.|
|Brand Name||Border Concepts|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.