With a uniform thickness and weight, the Border Concepts Border Guard Landscape Edging does not need to be shifted after installation. Featuring a durable design, it can withstand tough weather conditions and it won't be damaged easily. This edging is made from steel, which will remain structurally sound in cold environments.
- Durable enamel based paint coat for maximum protection
- Appearance: Creates subtle accents to landscapes with clean lines, smooth curves, and minimal instrusion
- Durability: Stronger than aluminum or plastic, will not rot or become brittle in cold weather
- Standard sizes are 10 ft or 16 ft sections custom shapes and sizes available
- Powder coats are much thinner and prove ineffective when inevitably scratched during installation
- Strength: Resists frost heave, ground movement, and withstands routine landscape maintenance with it's uniform thickness and weight
- Border guard - General purpose steel edging used for straight run in bed edgings, containing lighter aggregate pathways, and restraining paved or graveled walks and drives
|Dimensions||3/16 in. x 4 in. x 16 ft.|
|Brand Name||Border Concepts|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.