Not in stock at your selected location. Call branch for availability and pricing at 1-800-748-3663
The Border Concepts Border Guard Landscape Edging has a uniform thickness and weight, which will resist ground movement caused by extremely cold weather conditions. With a durable design, it will keep any landscaping project looking professional and it won't be easily damaged. This landscape edging is made from steel, making it durable and great for long-term use.
- Durability: Stronger than aluminum or plastic, will not rot or become brittle in cold weather
- Include pins
- Durable enamel based paint coat for maximum protection
- Appearance: Creates subtle accents to landscapes with clean lines, smooth curves, and minimal instrusion
- Strength: Resists frost heave, ground movement, and withstands routine landscape maintenance with it's uniform thickness and weight
- Powder coats are much thinner and prove ineffective when inevitably scratched during installation
- Border guard - General purpose steel edging used for straight run in bed edgings, containing lighter aggregate pathways, and restraining paved or graveled walks and drives
- Standard sizes are 10 ft or 16 ft sections custom shapes and sizes available
|Dimensions||3/16 in. x 4 in. x 16 ft.|
|Brand Name||Border Concepts|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.