The Border Concepts Border King Landscape Edging is used for deep heavy-duty projects, creating smooth curves, and creating subtle accents. This landscape edging is ideal for commercial use and high traffic paths. Featuring a uniform thickness and weight, it is ideal for areas with pedestrian traffic. With a durable design, it can withstand harsh conditions and it won't be damaged easily. This edging is constructed from steel, which delivers strength, durability, and flexibility.
- Powder coats are much thinner and prove ineffective when inevitably scratched during installation
- Appearance: Creates subtle accents to landscapes with clean lines, smooth curves, and minimal instrusion
- Standard sizes are 10 ft or 16 ft sections custom shapes and sizes available
- Border king: highest strength commercial edging used for deep heavy-duty projects, and in drives, high traffic paths, and maintenance strips
- Strength: Resists frost heave, ground movement, and withstands routine landscape maintenance with it's uniform thickness and weight
- Durability: Stronger than aluminum or plastic, will not rot or become brittle in cold weather
- Durable enamel based paint coat for maximum protection
|Suitable For Use With||Concrete or Asphalt|
|Dimensions||1/4 in. x 5 in. x 16 ft.|
|Brand Name||Border Concepts|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.