Measures we're taking to promote health and safety in our branches:
- Equipping all locations with additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies and instruction on how to properly disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Displaying hygiene reminder signage for associates and customers
- Circulating CDC guidelines for personal hygiene and preventative measures to associates
- Reducing non-essential travel for associates and canceling events and company gatherings to help limit exposure
- Asking associates not to travel to any high-risk areas identified by the CDC, and for those that do, to remain away from the workplace for 14 days
- Practice Social Distancing Using SiteOne.com
To do our part to manage the spread of the virus, we encourage you to use SiteOne.com or call your branch to place an order and schedule a time for pickup or delivery directly to the jobsite*.
COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
Beyond safety, we want to make sure your business stays healthy through this difficult time.
We've compiled resources and tips to help your business power through the uncommon obstacles you might face. Read on for pertinent information on the following topics:
- SiteOne Online Services and Tools
- Financial Resources
- Customer Communication Resources
- Industry Updates
SiteOne Online Services and Tools
Use SiteOne.com to keep your projects on track with features such as:
- Instant access to your pricing
- Real-time product availability
- 24/7 online ordering
- See your order history
- Online bill pay
During this uncertain time there are several financial resources being made available to small businesses in the green industry. The following are some links to help you navigate the various programs and services available.
- Article: Five Financial Aid Programs to Help Landscape Contractor Business Owners
- US Department of Treasury CARES ACT and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- NALP Financial Resources Guide
- US Department of Treasury Small Business Assistance Resources
- US Small Business Administration Loan and Debt Relief Options
Customer Communication Resources
With things changing rapidly during this time, maintaining open lines of communication with customers and relaying updates is more important than ever. Use the following templates to guide communications, help keep your customers informed, and business growing.
- Value of Landscaping Email Template: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Value of Landscaping Social Media Template: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Safety on the Jobsite Email Template: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Safety on the Jobsite Social Media Template - Short Version: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Safety on the Jobsite Social Media Template - Full Version: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Essential Business Email Template: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Essential Business Social Media Template - Short Version: MS Word | Adobe PDF
- Essential Business Social Media Template - Full Version: MS Word | Adobe PDF
The busy season is here; with the added requirements of COVID-19 precautions, there is not much time to spare. Use these trusted industry resources to stay abreast of developments and tips from our experts to keep business moving.
We will continue to monitor and update you on any changes to the situation in your local market. Thank you for allowing us to be your green industry partner.