Choose the Unique Down Light to illuminate yards, gardens, and other landscaping features. This down light has a copper housing, which has enhanced thermal conductivity, allowing heat generated by the bulb to efficiently escape. It can be installed with a bracket.
- Machined brass knuckle with a solid brass adjustable thumb screw, vertical tilt of 270 degrees and horizontal rotation of 360 degrees for easy aiming
- Precision formed from copper, body design provides enclosed, water resistant wire way to protect wires. Features an integral knuckle for maximum mechanical strength
- Natural brass mounting bracket, screws
- Exclusive UF intelli-flex wire with anti-moisture migration connections
- High-temperature dual silicone O-ring for a water-tight seal gasket
- Formed copper shroud
|Dimensions||6.9 in. x 2.3 in.|
|Wire Length||25 ft.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.