The 2-Station decoder, model CS-2W-2ST, operates up to 2-solenoids using uniquely colored wires for each station. A single controller can operate up to 128 2-Wire stations, spread across a maximum of 70 physical 2-Station decoders. It is intended that all wire runs between valves and 2-Wire decoders be direct pulls and have no splices except at the decoder location.
- In valve box mounting
- Maximum 128-stations on 7000 ft, 14 AWG 2-Wire cable with a maximum decoder load of 70
- Built-in surge and lightning protection
- Search for and identify all decoders connected to the controller on the 2-Wire and list them in the controller by serial number
- Ground wire included with each decoder
- Diagnoses electrical solenoid problems like no current, electrical short or over-current
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.