With its advanced battery-operated sprinkler controller, the Toro Battery Operated Controller is the perfect irrigation solution for remote or isolated installations. This battery-operated controller is submersible up to 2 meters, helping to block moisture intrusion even in flooded valve box environments. It features Digital Dial technology, helping to facilitate programming functions by simulating the simplicity of a mechanical dial. It has an LCD screen for easy viewing of programming information. This battery-operated controller has a power feature to verify voltage levels, ensuring maximum performance and safety each time a station is used.
- Fully waterproof and submersible to 2m, per IP68 standard
- Low battery indicator visible in LCD screen
- Unique power feature verifies sufficient voltage level for turning stations off before turning any stations on
- Full controller interface for easy programming
- Convenient mounting bracket included for easy installation on walls, in valve boxes or other tight spaces
- 3 independent, stacking programs, easily identified within "digital dial" interface
- Compatible with Toro wired RainSensor (TRS)
- 2 x 9V alkaline batteries provide sufficient power to last entire irrigation season, (program retention completely independent using internal coin battery)
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Stations||2 Station|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.