Get ready to embark on an extraordinary voyage aboard the award-winning Disney Dream. With Mickey and his friends in tow, the Disney Dream will depart from Port Canaveral off of the eastern coast of Florida, making stops at Nassau, Bahamas and Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay. While on shore, you’ll enjoy authentic Bahamian shops, white-sand beaches, crystal clear water, and exciting activities such as fishing, kayaking, and parasailing. This program includes economy class airfare for all qualifying guests, airport transfers on program dates, a business meeting with SiteOne® leadership, and two private receptions.
Disney Dream highlights:
- Imaginative dining and gourmet meals in three different restaurants
- Broadway-quality shows and world-famous Disney characters
- Daily activities such as karaoke, game shows, and bingo
- The District, an adults-only area onboard with several bars and lounges offering dancing, televised sporting events, and noteworthy cocktails
- Seven pools including the AquaDuck water slide coaster
- Senses Spa for pampering treatments designed to soothe the senses
PARTNERS PROGRAM POINTS REQUIREMENTS:
General Registration (September 1 – December 10, 2021):
• 75,000 points per adult (18+ years)
• 40,000 points per child
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS: Currently, Disney Cruise Line continues to require all vaccine-eligible Guests (based on US eligibility requirements) to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), at the time of sailing. This will be a requirement for all Guests (US and international) ages 5 and up for sailings beginning on or after January 13, 2022.
Registration opens September 1, 2021 and closes December 10, 2021.