The black, single-wall, corrugated EZflow drainage pipe is constructed of polyethylene resins with high recycled content typically greater than 90%. Pipe meets ASTM F405 standard specifications.
- Polyrock aggregate is engineered with flow channels to increase void space and is made out of polystyrene which does not absorb water or break down in water or other aqueous solutions
- It is made of 3 or 4 slotted corrugated pipe, surrounded by NDS poly-rock, and wrapped in a geotextile fabric
- It's durable, crush-proof
- The NDS French drain has been designed to take water out of the soil and pipe it to a safe discharge point like an NDS flo-well or pop-up emitter
- 15 inch mesh, 45.8 gal/10 ft bundle storage volume
|Length||w/ 6 in. Slotted Pipe|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.