The Hunter HQ 2-Piece Quick Coupling Valve is excellent for installation in public or residential areas, enabling hoses to be quickly connected to an underground irrigation supply pipe. This valve can be used with HK-44 key and HS-1 or HS-2 swivels, is 100% interchangeable with Rain Bird/Toro and Buckner, and is suitable for use in water media. It has a heavy-duty construction, boosting both durability and strength for long-lasting protection against heat and weathering. It has a spring-loaded cover with stainless steel springs and TuffTop thermoplastic locking and non-locking covers, which supply maximum toughness and temperature resistance.
- Optional WingThing, stabilization and acme key connection
- TuffTop, thermoplastic locking and non-locking covers
- 1 slot
- Spring loaded covers with stainless steel springs for positive closing and protection of valve's sealing components
- Yellow rubber cover
- Heavy-duty construction for long life and rugged performance
- 100% interchangeable with Rain Bird, Toro and Buckner
- Non-wearing lug offers easy engagement and smooth operation
|Connection Type||FIPT Inlet|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Includes||2-Piece Body 1 Slot with Yellow Rubber Locking Cover|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.