With 34 nozzle choices, a 17 ft. to 46 ft. radius, and 6 body choices, the I-20 is an indispensable rotor. Whether you’ve got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return, non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees, and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. Adding FloStop control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Adjustable arc
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- Headed and slotted set screw, use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed
- Automatic arc return, this patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned, This ensures vandal protection in any environment
- With check valve
- Flostop control: FloStop closes the flow of water from individual sprinkler heads while the system is running. This is ideal for changing nozzles or turning off specific heads during maintenance and construction
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Non-strippable drive: the patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage
|Operating Radius||17 - 46 ft.|
|Inlet Connection||3/4 in. FNPT|
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||50 - 360 Degrees|
|Pop-Up Height||12 in. Riser|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.