Constructed from solid brass to provide years of trouble-free operation in any water condition, the Hunter IBV is a valve created for the fiercest conditions found on a commercial site. Featuring a brass body and bonnet—built to handle up to 220 PSI—the IBV also boasts a sturdy stainless steel flow control stem. The IBV was designed from the ground up to incorporate many of the industry-leading features found in Hunter valves including the solenoid and ICV diaphragm.
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- With factory Installed filter sentry
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter's battery powered controllers
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
|Connection Type||Fipt x Fipt|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.