The 3 in. brass, globe valve is a secure and effective way to safely throttle or direct fluids. This valve has a brass construct, making it extremely durable and corrosion proof for long-lasting use, even under severe environments. It features a solenoid actuator, conducting an electric current through the coil to produce a magnetic field, so that valves can be efficiently moved to the desired position. Featuring an EPDM diaphragm, it is abrasion resistant and protects against alkalies, solvents, and acids. This valve has an internal manual and external bleed, ensuring a reliable mechanism for system flushing. With low-flow capability, it provides maximum convenience and efficiency across a number of applications. With an Accu-Sync pressure regulation, this valve provides a wider pressure range for optimal management over each grid. This valve will withstand high-pressure situations, making it a long-lasting option for demanding environments.
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter's battery powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- With factory Installed filter sentry
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||3 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.