Count on the ICV 3 in., NPT, Filter Sentry to control, regulate, and dependably adjust water flow. This valve features a glass-filled nylon construct, which ensures toughness and chemical resistance to help endure extreme pressures and temperatures. It has an EPDM diaphragm, providing excellent protection against acids, caustics, and hot water. It is equipped with a manual internal and external bleed, allowing for perfect manual operation of the valve to help remove particles and debris. This valve operates with a solenoid actuator, which harnesses the power of electromagnetism to reliably regulate fluid flow in a pipe. This valve has captive bonnet bolts and low-flow capability, so it is suitable for a broad range of applications. It can endure high velocities and fluctuating flow rates, making it a dependable choice for intense environments. This valve has an NPT connection, a 20-220 psi pressure rating range, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- With factory Installed filter sentry
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
|Connection Size||3 in.|
|Body Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.