Bell's protecta Load-N-Lock anchoring system secures protecta evo ambush and protecta sidekick bait stations without the added expense, mess and time associated with traditional anchoring methods
- The ramped design of the base allows easy entry for rats or mice into the bait station
- The fast and easy locking mechanism makes it easy to set the station - the station is placed into the base and snapped into place with the two prongs in the front of the base
- The station quickly detaches from the base for easy cleaning and servicing
- When servicing the bait station, the technician opens the station with Bell's 2-prong key and unsnaps the base's locking mechanism, which can only be accessed from inside the bait station
- The maximum brick dimensions for the Sidekick Load-N-Lock base is 8 inch x 4 inch x 2.5 inch per individual brick, The bases will accommodate 2 bricks
- The system lends a professional look to anchored bait stations.
- Made of heavy-duty, injection-molded plastic, the PROTECTA LOAD-N-LOCK system holds two standard concrete bricks available at most landscape and home improvements stores. Technicians place the bricks into the LOAD-N-LOCK base
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.