Illuminate pathways and areas with the Vista Path Light. This light is equipped with a shock and heat-resistant, clear, frosted, tempered soda-lime glass lens. It comes with underground connectors, Teflon jacketed wire leads, and a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable.
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens
- Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable
- Adjustable multi-access swivel provides up to ±90 degrees of tilt from vertical as well as 360 degrees of full circle rotation in vertical and horizontal planes
- Top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
- With flat frosted lens
|Light Output||255 lumens|
|Average Life||35,000 hours|
|Housing Material||Aluminum Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.