For trouble-free irrigation count on the Hunter MP Double-Pop Sprinkler Rotator. This sprinkler rotator can be used for strip pattern watering and deep watering. It features an adjustable arc and radius and is equipped with a removable filter screen for unmatched convenience. This sprinkler rotator has a low precipitation rate, which will eliminate runoff, conserve water, and avoid wear. It has high-efficiency nozzles, a 0.71-1.01 gpm flow rate, and a part-circle spray pattern.
- Low precipitation rate: The standard MP Rotator line applies water at 0.4 inch/hr, while the MP800 series has a precipitation rate of 0.8 inch/hr. Either choice will avoid runoff, saving water and preventing erosion
- Adjustable arc and radius
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Color-coded for easy field identification
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Distribution Uniformity
- Radius can be reduced up to approximately 25% on all models
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service
- Automatic matched precipitation: the MP Rotator has the unique ability to control the amount of water flowing through the nozzle at various arc and radius settings, resulting in matched precipitation regardless of the nozzle setting
|Operating Radius||22 ft. to 30 ft. Radius|
|Arc Angle||90 to 210 Degrees|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.