The NIBCO bronze gate valve may be used in commercial and industrial applications, including hot and cold water, HVAC, steam, compressed air, gas and other general utility services. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets, chemical resistance guides and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Choose NIBCO gate valves for the most specified, versatile and economical valve option in commercial, mechanical and industrial applications. NIBCO gate valves are backed by the NIBCO 5-year 125% limited warranty.
- Non-rising stem valve
- 200 psi non-shock cold working pressure
- The nibco bronze gate valve features a screw in bonnet for service where infrequent maintenance is required
- The solid wedge, integral seats and bi-directional service make the gate valve a good choice for irrigation services
- Dezincification resistant
- Valve is cross type operating handle used in conjunction with a remote operating wrench for in-ground use
|Pressure Rating||125 PSI|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
|Body Material||Lead Free Bronze|
|Includes||with Cross Handle|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.