Groundskeepers can employ the 3/4 Anti-Siphon Valve Manual Irritrol to efficiently throttle or direct flow. This valve has a PVC build for superior protection against abrasion, corrosion, and weathering. It comes with an internal and external bleed, allowing for reliable manual operation of the valve to help dispose of particles and debris. With a manual actuator, it is easy to move valves to the desired position without a power source. Featuring a Santoprene® diaphragm, this valve is a sustainable choice with UV resistance and dimensional stability for long-lasting use. This valve comes with a manual shutoff, so groundskeepers can easily control the rate of flow. It is equipped with a built-in atmospheric vacuum breaker and is UV resistant, which helps to minimize blistering and fading.
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Threaded bonnet for easy, tool-less internal access
- Patented floating metering system APR models
- Full stainless-steel metering system DPR models
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Includes||with Flow Control|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.