Log in to see your price
From athletic fields to large areas, rely on the Toro 640 Golf Rotor. Covered by a plastic case, this golf rotor is tough and withstands pressure for extended use. It has a radius reduction screw and features a normally open valve-in-head selection, which enables individual head control. This golf rotor has a check valve and a gear-drive design for a longer service life. It has a flow rate of 12.0-16.8 gpm, a part-circle spray pattern, and #42 nozzles.
- Basket filter screen to prevent clogging
- Gear-drive design for longer life
- Small exposed surface diameter
- Adjustment screw allows up to 25 % radius reduction
- Check-O-Matic maintains up to 15 ft elevation change
- Standard rubber cover minimizes impact damage
- A normally open valve-in-head selection allows individual head control
- Vandal-resistant cap with locking set screw
|Operating Radius||52 - 58 ft.|
|Inlet Connection||1 in. FNPT|
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||20 - 360 Degrees|
|Pop-Up Height||2-3/8 in. Riser|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.