For professional irrigation results, employ the 1 in plastic globe valve with. This valve comes with a plastic build, which makes it easy to handle, chemical resistant, and tolerant to extreme temperatures and pressures for long-lasting use. It comes with a solenoid actuator, so fluid flow can be dependably regulated. This valve has an internal manual and external bleed, making system flushing efficient and safe. It has excellent corrosion resistance and a six-bolt bonnet design, which provides superior stability and security. This valve features an Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which controls each zone for optimal performance and increased water savings. It features captive bonnet bolts and has flow control, allowing for precise adjustment and manual shutoff. It has a temperature rating of 150 degrees F, a pressure rating range of 20-150 psi, and an MNPT x barbed connection.
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Durable six-bolt bonnet design for maximum strength
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
Information and Guides
|Connection Type||MIPT x Barb|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.